For resilient floors (vinyl, linoleum and rubber), laminates, sealed wood and cork floors, as well as carpets and upholstery.
Resilient floors, laminate, wood and cork floors
- Spray Elatex Universal Stain Remover directly onto the stain.
- Leave to react for a short time and remove residues with a clean cloth.
- Finally, wipe with clear water.
Very easy to use with effective results
Carpets, rugs and upholstery
- Spray Elatex Universal Stain Remover directly onto the stain and leave for some minutes.
- Loosen the stain by dabbing it with a clean cloth, working from the edges of the stain towards the centre.
- Then treat with clear water and subsequently dab dry. If necessary, place the cloth on the treated area, weight it down somewhat and allow it to stand for a time until the liquid has been removed completely from the carpet.
Highly effective results onto sensitive areas