Removal of stains from colour resistant textile floor coverings, upholstery and textiles.
Carpets, mats and rugs
- Spray sparingly directly onto stain.
- Dab carefully with an absorbent cloth.
Upholstery and living room furniture
- Spray onto absorbent cloth.
- Dab cloth carefully onto stain.
Stubborn stain removal
- Spray directly onto stains of chewing gum, dispersion paint or other coarse residues.
- Leave for approx. 30 seconds, then dab carefully.
- If necessary, use a teaspoon or back edge of a knife to lift remaining residue.
- Finally, spray again and dab carefully.