Can be added to the top coat in combination with two-coat applications of PU Sealer, PU Anticolor and Eukula Strato water-based wood lacquers to increase the floor’s safety and slip-resistance to R10 classification, as well as improve the overall appearance and condition making it easily maintainable. Recommended on all types of resilient and wooden floors in hospitals, care homes, sports & leisure facilities and many other environments whereby the value of health and safety is extremely important.
- Prior to application, ensure the surface is thoroughly and mechanically clean and dry, free from dust, grease, oil, wax and care product residues and finishes – this process is most effective when applying Turbo Strip with the grey PU renovation pad.
Initial protection and/or restoration
- Apply a first coat of Dr. Schutz or Eukula water-based lacquer evenly with the Aquatop Roller.
- Allow the surface to dry for the time suggested according to the product being applied.
- Mix R10 Additive in a ratio of 1:10 with the lacquer. Only when the desired quantity of lacquer has been mixed should the corresponding amount of cross-linker be added.
- Apply the top coat evenly with 50 ml/m².
Coverage: 5 g/m2
When applying lacquer of 50 ml/m² with additive at a ratio of 1:10. (Range: 100 m²/0,5l)
Guaranteed for years, reduced maintenance
The sheen the sealer does not diminish with time and does not need to be polished, waxed or stripped at any time in order to maintain. Simply clean the surface using PU Cleaner with an auto-scrubber or damp mop to ensure the surface remains clean.
A safe, hygienic and stain resistant protective layer
The finish is economical in use and friendly to the environment whilst the surface is resistant to chemicals and plasticisers including hand sanitisers and disinfectants.
Improves the overall appearance and makes a good impression
Guaranteed six times higher long-term protection for the surface against friction damage and scratches, proven to extend the lifetime of floor use in comparison to conventional sealers.
3-year warranty when professionally applied
Please contact us with a view to arrange an assessment and consultation based on your requirements.