To extremely increase the wear and chemical resistance of floors, make attractive, safe and easily maintainable without ever having to replace the floor. Recommended on all types resilient surfaces such as PVC, linoleum and rubber floorings with a plain or slightly structured surface in commercial environments such as healthcare, education, retail, hospitality, car dealerships, sports, leisure, hairdressers and many more.
- Prior to application, ensure the surface is thoroughly and mechanically clean and dry, free from dust, grease, oil, wax and care product residues and finishes – this process is most effective when applying Turbo Strip with the grey PU renovation pad.
- Shake both PU sealer and the cross linker well and add the cross linker to the PU Sealer canister and thoroughly mix both components by shaking thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture evenly over the floor using the Aquatop Roller, working in sections of a maximum of 1 metre at a time to avoid the formation of pools.
- Allow the surface to dry for at least 2 hours before walking on the floor with caution.
With newly laid, non-absorbent flooring types, one application is enough as a rule, although a second application increases the level of protection. A second application is necessary however in the case of linoleum and other absorbent floor coverings.
Coverage: 20m2/L per application
Restoration and repairs
- Treat the floor surface with a silver PU Pad to remove any remaining shine before application to ensure a clear transition.
- Apply two applications of PU Sealer using the Aquatop Roller, allowing at least 2 hours drying between.
- The floor can be used with care after 12 hours and will perform maximum protection after 7 days.
Guaranteed for years, reduced maintenance
The sheen of PU Sealer (Gloss, Satin, Matt, Ultra Matt) does not diminish with time and does not need to be polished, waxed or stripped at any time in order to maintain. Simply clean the surface using PU Cleaner with an auto-scrubber or damp mop to ensure the surface remains clean.
A safe, hygienic and stain resistant protective layer
The finish is economical in use and friendly to the environment whilst the surface is resistant to chemicals and plasticisers including hand sanitisers and disinfectants.
Improves the overall appearance and makes a good impression
Guaranteed 6 times higher long-term protection for the surface against friction damage and scratches, proven to extend the lifetime of floor use in comparison to conventional sealers.
3-year warranty when professionally applied
Please contact us with a view to arrange an assessment and consultation based on your requirements.