Can be added to PU Sealer, PU Anticolor and Eukula Strato water-based wood lacquers to restore, prevent and additionally protect heavily used floors from deep scratches and provides an enhanced matt finish. Recommended on all types of scratch sensitive resilient and wooden floors in offices, sports & leisure facilities, and many more.
- Prior to application, ensure the surface is thoroughly and mechanically clean and dry, free from dust, grease, oil, wax and care product residues and finishes – this process is most effective when applying Turbo Strip with the grey PU renovation pad.
- Shake Duro Plus Additive well before mixing thoroughly into the water-based lacquer with a mix-ratio of 1:10.
Initial protection and/or restoration
- Apply the prepared solution evenly with the Aquatop Roller.
- Allow the surface to dry for the time suggested according to the product being applied.
- If applicable, apply a second coat for increased protection.
Coverage: 5 g/m2
When applying lacquer of 50 ml/m² with additive at a ratio of 1:10. (Range: 200 m²/L)
Guaranteed for years, reduced maintenance
The sheen the sealer does not diminish with time and does not need to be polished, waxed or stripped at any time in order to maintain. Simply clean the surface using PU Cleaner with an auto-scrubber or damp mop to ensure the surface remains clean.
A safe, hygienic and stain resistant protective layer
The finish is economical in use and friendly to the environment whilst the surface is resistant to chemicals and plasticisers including hand sanitisers and disinfectants.
Improves the overall appearance and makes a good impression
PU sealers are guaranteed six times higher long-term protection for the surface against friction damage and scratches, proven to extend the lifetime of floor use in comparison to conventional sealers.
3-year warranty when professionally applied
Please contact us with a view to arrange an assessment and consultation based on your requirements.